Huw Stevens Just Namechecked Dandelion Radio

dekoder1982 dekoder1982@...
Sun Feb 25 10:31:51 CET 2007

Hello Phil,

i get the e mail answer that you are to involved in your radio shows
so that there is not enough time left.
On the other side you asked for computer id and i hoped i would get
some old peel shows.

My sitation is that i am frustated because in this yahoogroup was a
user who wanted to sell peel shows on md. Your reaction was that you
find this unfair and it was the first time i heard about your peel
server. Anyway, i am now in the situation to get john peels shows by
paying and just wanted help.

To come to an end: I will once again write an e mail to your personal
adress and hope to get the answer.
If i get no reply i cant take your offers seriously.

My english is not perfect, but we dont have a translation problem.

Bye Jan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Edwards" <festive50@...> wrote:

> Apologies to List owner for using this group for answering Jan
(Dekoder1982)
> As for some strange reason my various e-mails do not seem to be
getting
> through to him. - I've sent him/her 2 or 3 replies so far to no
avail (and
> not blocked).
> So he/she keeps having his/her moans at all and sundry on this
group.

> So JAN
>
> 1) I am just an ordinary poster on this site.
> 2) Occasionally I use this group to advertise the services of my
Music
> Server, which is mainly Peel orientated and also contains Marcelle's
> "Another  Nice Mess" shows.
>     Especially when there are current discussions on obtaining old
Peel
> shows.
> 3) Finally, as I pointed out in the last of my e-mails which got
through to
> you, I am heavily involved with Dandelion Radio which takes up most
of my
> fee time of late and
>     do not have much time left for running the "Peel Server" and the
> correspondence/maintenance  which it entails. As, at Dandelion
Radio,
> although inspired by "The
>     Great Man" himself, we are constantly looking forward and
searching for
> new and exciting music and unsigned artists (we do play the odd
"oldie"
> however).
>
> So these 3 roles of mine are connected in 1 point only, they all
have a John
> Peel connection and that's where the connection ends.
> I'd therefore be very grateful for all future e-mails concerning
the server
> are sent to my personal e-mail addresses :-
>
> festive50@...
> phil@...
> or
> phil@...
>
> To reiterate
> Bemoaning this group concerning my server is unfair on this group
as there
> is absolutely no connection.
> Bemoaning Dandelion Radio for the non-reply to e-mails is also
unfair as we
> take great pride in replying to all our e-mails, whether they be :-
> 1) From artists/record labels sending in demos.
> 2) Aspiring DJs who wish to get started and possibly join our
ranks, where
> we decide who's the appropriate person to reply to the enquiry.
> 3) Congratulatory, from listeners, who think we've "hit the spot"
and come
> some way to filling the void left by Peel's sad demise.
>
> There may have been a delay in replying recently because it's been
rather
> hectic here at Dandelion Radio Towers for the last couple of
months, as
> we've been rather busy with the Festive 50, Shifty Disco's 10th
birthday
> party and the Autons exclusive session and their gig at "The Cargo".
>
> Finally JAN, I'd suggest you get this e-mail translated by someone
fluent in
> English, as I believe my earlier e-mails may have lost the plot in
their
> translation.
> Also, I'm resending my previous e-mail concerning server log in
details as
> soon as I post this.
>

> Regards
> Phil Edwards
>
> P.S. Apologies, once again to Stuart (List owner).

Of