Huw Stevens Just Namechecked Dandelion Radio

dekoder1982 dekoder1982@...
Thu Feb 15 17:32:58 CET 2007

Dandelion is good. On the other side i am a bit unsatified that they
dont repeat e mails for old john peel shows.
They have the server but i ve you are new you have no chance.
First there was no answer.
Then they wanted my ID number etc.
Then again nothing happens
and so i wait and wait.
Sorry, dont understand this. We all like John Peel but i think
normally you can repeat to e mails.
Dandelion didnĀ“t answer...

Jan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Mark <sploozed@...> wrote:

> I think several people including Rob Da Bank have
> namechecked Dandelion lately. It's getting quite an
> underground rep :)
>
> It's also getting better each time. I can't claim to
> have listened to all of the eight hour streams in
> their entirety but my impression is that they are
> getting markedly better all the time.
>
> I think in time, and not all that much time, Dandelion
> is going to reach a moderately large audience. I just
> hope they have the server farms in place to cope.

> The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email
address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/
nowyoucan.html