[peel] Huw Stevens Just Namechecked Dandelion Radio

Mark sploozed@...
Thu Feb 15 11:46:36 CET 2007

I think several people including Rob Da Bank have
namechecked Dandelion lately. It's getting quite an
underground rep :)

It's also getting better each time. I can't claim to
have listened to all of the eight hour streams in
their entirety but my impression is that they are
getting markedly better all the time.

I think in time, and not all that much time, Dandelion
is going to reach a moderately large audience. I just
hope they have the server farms in place to cope.