[peel] Festive facts (an early Xmas gift)

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Dec 20 22:23:21 CET 2007

> <<I've now managed to reconstruct what appear to be the "Best Sessions
> of the Year" repeated in the Christmas /New Year Peel shows, 78-87.>>

Cheers for yet more hard work, Ken!

I remember that I'd often look forward to the repeated sessions - Peelie
would often read out in previous shows what he intended to include - but very
often due to time constraints it would only be 2 or 3 tracks from each session - I
guess he wouldn't know until he'd finalized the F50 how long each chunk of
that would take, something that we at Dandelion Radio are discovering too!

Don't forget that we are running the 2007 Festive 50 show as part of our
programme stream from Dec 25th 'til the end of January! It's a five-hour show, and
your first chance to hear it will be at mdnight GMT on Xmas Eve - we expect
quite a few listeners at this time so will be increasing our bandwidth, but if
you get an error message or can't log on, do try again later! The show will
then be repeated at approximately 17-hourly intervals - check out the schedule
page at www.dandelionradio.com for more details!

Cheers!

Rocker

Cheers!