[peel] You'll Never be 16 Again

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Sun Dec 16 20:42:46 CET 2007

Thank you for taking the time to type all that up Paul. Most appreciated.

I've a feeling I might be a latecomer to the party on this discussion.
Ken's wonderful book (it still bares repeating) mentions the radio
series that accompanied the book. Does anyone have this? Has it been
shared/discussed here?

Apologies for any unescessary recapitulation.

Gary Walsh