[peel] Tony Wilson

Tom Bartlett tomb242@...
Mon Aug 27 22:06:12 CEST 2007

Thanks for the tip off. I can convert the stream to mp3 if anyone is
interetsed.

The tracklisting was:

**Sunday 26th August
Factory & Hacienda Special **

*Hour 1
Pete Tong Factory

*Joy Division 'Transmission' (Factory)
Joy Division 'She�s Lost Control' (Factory)
A Certain Ratio 'Shack Up' (Factory)
A Certain Ratio 'Knife Slits Water' (Factory)
Joy Division 'Atmosphere' (Factory)
Durutti Column 'Otis' (Factory)
New Order 'Confusion' (Factory)
New Order 'True Dub' (Factory)
New Order 'True Faith (Morel Pink Mix)' (Factory)
Happy Mondays 'Step On (Accapella)' (Factory)
Happy Mondays 'Hallelujah (Oakenfold Remix)' (Factory)
New Order 'Fine Time (Steve Silk Hurley Remix)' (Factory)
New Order 'Blue Monday (Original)' (Factory)
New Order '5-8-6' (Factory)
Electronic 'Getting Away With It (Nude Mix)' (Factory)
Electronic 'Getting Away With It (Original Mix)' (Factory)

*Hour 2
Mike Pickering Hacienda

*Marshal Jefferson 'Move Your Body' (Trax)
Hashim 'Al Naafiysh' (BCM)
Orange Lemon 'Dreams Of Santa Anna' (Champion)
Adonis 'No Way Back' (London)
Tcoy 'Carino' (Deconstruction)
Jomanda 'Make My Body Rock' (BCM)
Kenny Jammin Jason 'Can U Dance (Bonus Jack)' (Champion)
Rhythm Is Rhythm 'Nude Photo' (Transmat)
808 State 'Pacific State' (ZTT)
Marshall Jefferson 'Open Our Eyes' (FFRR)
Inner City 'Good Life (Derrick May Remix)' (10 Records)
Stirling Void 'Its Alright' (Dance Division)
A Guy Called Gerald 'Voodoo Ray' (Warlock)
Ce Ce Rogers 'Someday' (Atlantic)