NSO FORCE Peel session rec. 5/11/89?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Apr 28 00:36:56 CEST 2007

Forgot to ask you lot about this one. There is a session sheet in the
file which I have had for a long time, by NSO FORCE, recorded
5/11/89, but there appears to be no evidence of it being broadcast. I
have a vague memory I might have asked Walters about it at the time
of IST, but have no memory of what was said, although I surely must
have left it out of IST for a reason (er, I would hope!), and I'm
wondering if it was not broadcast for bad language reasons? Or maybe
it was, and I've just missed it - although the Walters wall planners
which i have complete for that period are reasonably reliable. Anyone
remember anything about it, Peel mentioning it...? I was listening
fairly regularly at that time myself but my brain has evidently
gone...

Tracks: Notorious, Storm 10, No Sell Out, A General Thank You.
Line-up: Stewart de Cannonville (machines), Robert Gilmore
(scratching), Victor Austin (keys), Douglas Haywood (v-1,2) Kenny
Clements (v-3), Tyrone Sinclair (human noise effects).

Produced Dale Griffin, engineered Mike Engles and Fred Kay

It's up on the online archive site, too, with no TX date.

cheers

kg