So, Who Wants To See Jason Forrest In Central NJ?

Sean Carolan hubcity@...
Thu Sep 7 16:58:10 CEST 2006

Folks,

I've stumbled into a potentially happy situation in my duties as
Altrok Radio's programmer, and that's this: occasionally, bands I
really really like (and, as you might suspect, support) contact me to
see whether they can book a show in the area.

And so it's happened with Jason Forrest, who's touring with a new
band lineup, as well as with labelmates About (which, in addition to
Rutger, its driving force, also features Marg from Seedling.)

Turns out they'll all be around toward the end of October, and so I
got to wondering - are there any other New Jersey-area iconoclasts
who'd be willing to brave the trip to Asbury Park (the most likely
venue for such a show) and ensure that the trip is worth their while?

(The last time I had this sort of opportunity was in 2003 and 2004,
when Seedling and Persil, respectively, came 'round, and Peel
actually plugged both shows on his broadcast - I've got a clip of one
of the plugs at my site, as it's one of the things I'm most proud
of...)

-Sean
 Altrok Radio at http://www.altrokradio.com