[peel] Re: Tom Ravenscroft...

lollygagger@... lollygagger@...
Sun Sep 3 17:47:28 CEST 2006

Hi All

Could Tom be the new Luke Sky Walker of (REAL) new music?   Not the regurgitated music already  popularised by Radio One's Darth Vader  (Parfitt) swallowing up all that John P. worked hard for.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sdmaclean@...
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:18 AM
  Subject: [peel] Re: Tom Ravenscroft...

  I concur that this was well worth a listen.

  I found myself scribbling down band names for future investigation, something I have not done, since, well, you can guess... That Lindsey _M_ West was good but that racket halfway through was the best, reminded me of his dad playing Embalmer or the glory days of hardcore circa 1987/8

  I have yet to find the 1984 FF. Any leads?

  Stuart

  From: peel@yahoogroups.com