[peel] colin murray

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Oct 31 19:58:59 CET 2006

Rob,

Have to agree. I used to find him just about bearable, but listening to
this show makes me want to throw the radio out the window (not good when
you're in the car!)

I listened one night in his first week, when he was about to broadcast a
documentary during his show, and he was concerned that listeners might
find this idea too 'intellectual' for their silly little heads, and so had
to keep reassuring them it was OK. After it had finished, he said "when
was the last time you heard a documentary start with Primal Scream's
'Loaded'?", as though this was something revolutionary as well. This from
the guy occupying PEEL'S old slot, for f***'s sake!!

"In nooo myooosic we trust", my arse.

Ed.