Dandelion Box Set

dunelm61 dunelm@...
Thu Oct 19 21:35:23 CEST 2006

Various Artists
Life Too, Has Surface Noise - The Complete Dandelion Records Singles
Collection 1969-1972
Cherry Red CRCDBOX1

3 CD Box Set features a 48 page booklet containing the story of
Dandelion with original artwork, images, memorabilia and
contributions from Clive Selwood and the artistes themselves.

DISC 1
1917 Revolution –Beau / Sleeping Town –Beau / To B Without A Hitch -
Bridget St. John / Autumn Lullaby - Bridget St. John / Ballad (Of
The Big Girl Now And The Mere Boy) - Principal Edwards Magic
Theatre / Lament For The Earth - Principal Edwards Magic Theatre /
Mandy Lee – Clague / Bottle Up And Go – Clague / The Stride –
Clague / I Wonder Where – Clague / Be-Bop-A-Lula '69 - Gene
Vincent / Ruby Baby - Gene Vincent / His Guiding Hand - Medicine
Head / This Love Of Old - Medicine Head / Yawney Morning Song - Mike
Hart / Almost Liverpool 8 - Mike Hart / On Ilkla Moor baht'at - Bill
Oddie / Harry Krishna - Bill Oddie / White Lightning - Gene
Vincent / Scarlet Ribbons (For Her Hair) - Gene Vincent / Coast To
Coast (& Shore To Shore) - Medicine Head / All For Tomorrow -
Medicine Head

DISC 2
Roadrunner – Stackwaddy / Kentucky – Stackwaddy / If You've Got
Money - Bridget St. John / Yep Principal Edwards - Bridget St.
John / The Asmoto Running Band - Magic Theatre / Mothballs –
Stackwaddy / Lonesome Ride – Siren / King Dick Ii - The Way We
Live / Strange Locomotion – Siren / I'm All Aching – Siren / (And
The) Pictures In The Sky - Medicine Head / Natural Sight - Medicine
Head / Yamasuki – Yamasukis / Aieaoa – Yamasukis / Pretty Little
Girl Pt.1 - Coxhill Bedford Duo / Pretty Little Girl Pt.2 - Coxhill
Bedford Duo / Kum On - Medicine Head / On The Land - Medicine Head /
Fly High - Bridget St. John / There's A Place I Know - Bridget St.
John/ Suzanne - Bridget St. John

DISC 3
Sonny Boy / Oh Mein Papa - Will Dandy & The Dandylettes / Mood -
Coxhill/Bedford Duo / No Tree Will Grow – Supersister / She Was
Naked – Supersister / Stoney Glory – Tractor / Marie – Tractor / As
You Say – Tractor / Only To Do What Is True - Medicine Head /
Sittin' In The Sun - Medicine Head / You Really Got Me –
Stackwaddy / Willie The Pimp – Stackwaddy / Cheat Me - Kevin Coyne /
Flowering Cherry - Kevin Coyne / Carrie - Clifford T Ward /
Sidetrack - Clifford T Ward / Nice - Bridget St. John / Goodbye Baby
Goodbye - Bridget St. John / How Does It Feel - Medicine Head /
Morning Light - Medicine head / Coathanger - Clifford T Ward / Rayne-
 Clifford T Ward