Peel Tribute Mix

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Tue Oct 17 13:22:52 CEST 2006

>currently listening to the colin murray peel tribute.

couldn't find it, there was a Beck show where I expected it to be?

Looked at the only tracklisting I could find for a Murray show.
Doesn't make pleasant reading. (ok, I removed some of the more
worthwhile stuff for comic effect, but I think Mclusky was just about
the only thing you'd not find on daytime).

Bruce Springsteen - 'Born to Run'
Oasis - 'Acquiesce' (Big Brother)
Baby J - 'Young, Gifted and Black'
The Who - 'Pinball Wizard'
Bloc Party - 'So Here We Are' (Live Leeds 2005)
Green Day - 'Basket Case' (1st session for Radio 1)
Jay Z/Jimi Hendrix - '99 Problems/Voodoo Chile'
Muse - 'Time is Running Out' (Warners)
The Sunshine Underground - 'Commercial Breakdown' (City Rockers)