[peel] RE: BBC 6 Music and Radio 1

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Oct 13 20:49:21 CEST 2006

> Isn't rocker who does a Peel Box selection on his
> dandelionradio show?

Yeah! I have a "Peel's Big 45" feature on my monthly show for
www.dandelionradio.com - see our spanking new website for schedule as my show is repeated at
least once a day at various times!

I am collecting the box 7"s - need around 16 more! & no I don't have "Tickey
dopies" but I do remember it being played on the show around 20 years ago! In
fact Sheila refers to it in the book.

The one I can find no reference to is "Dreamland Express" - wonder if there's
a missprint in the channel-4 produced list!

Anyone ever seen "Mega-armageddon death" on a Strange Fruit 7"? It's common
on 12" and I also have the shared 7" on Earache.

Cheers!

Rocker