[peel] RE: BBC 6 Music and Radio 1

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Fri Oct 13 13:07:07 CEST 2006

yeah it makes sense to vote for a missing track over
one already known and in circulation
just got hold of elmore james's the sky is high
easy enough
so it's gonna be surfin' hootenanny by al casey
reason cos it's first on the list
unless otherwise directed
it seems to be one track one vote = one played system
my prediction is that either
Laurie Anderson 'O Superman'  <Language is a virus
The Move 'I can hear the grass grow' <Night of Fear
Sheena Easton '9 to 5'<Sign of the times
Sam and Dave 'I can't stand up for falling down'
will get the votes
just cos people have heard of them
well heard
Travis Wammack 'Fire Fly' tempts
Isn't rocker who does a Peel Box selection on his
dandelionradio show?
I am not even half way to hearing the contents of the
box.

alanjc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/events/peel/box_vote.shtml