BBC 6 Music and Radio 1 - was Re: Yahoo Music Peel Tribute, so called

Paul Webster paul@...
Wed Oct 11 22:36:32 CEST 2006

>From what I can see - the plans are as follows:

MUSIC:  Dream Ticket with Joe Mace
Channel: BBC 6 Music
Date: Thursday 12th October 2006
Time: 22:00 to 01:00
The legendary John Peel hosted his last show for Radio 1 on this day in
2004. To mark the occasion Joe plays the last ever Peel session (by the Hot
Snakes) and live music from The Undertones.

MUSIC:  The Music Week
Channel: BBC 6 Music
Date: Sunday 15th October 2006
Time: 13:00 to 14:00
Julie and Imran talk to some of music's biggest names to see how they deal
with life on the road. Being in a band may seem glamorous, but how do they
cope with the long nights and time away from home?
Ahead of the second annual John Peel day, we take a look at the great man's
musical legacy and ask if anyone will ever replace him.

Repeated 01:00 to 02:00 next day

MUSIC:  Zane Lowe and Colin Murray at the BBC's Electric Proms
Channel: BBC Radio One
Date: Thursday 26th October 2006
Time: 19:00 to 00:00
Zane and Colin present a special evening of live music from the BBC's
Electric Proms in Camden, London. Zane will be at the Barfly from 7.00pm
with the View and Jet. From 9.30 is coverage from the Roundhouse for a full
live set from Damon Albarn's new project the Good, the Bad and the Queen. At
approximately 10.30pm Colin Murray is at the Electric Ballroom with
highlights from the John Peel Night, including live music from The
Raconteurs.

Paul Webster
Backroom at Dandelion Radio
http://www.dandelionradio.com