Peel's first BBC "night ride" on May 1, 1968

robear572001 robear572001@...
Tue Oct 10 07:46:26 CEST 2006

Hi.  Did anyone in the group ever download a copy of the aircheck
recording of Peel's first BBC "night ride" show from May 1, 1968 that
was posted on the kat's karavan website this summer?  When I tried to
download it the link didn't work anymore.  If anyone has a copy of that
show, I would love to swap with you for a copy of it.  I've got lots of
Peel shows available for swapping including early BBC "Top Gear"
shows.  You can drop me an email at my address listed below.

Thanks!

Bob

email address: robear572001@...