[peel] radio 1's betrayal

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Oct 10 07:16:19 CEST 2006

I'm too numb to comment, quite frankly.  It's all very, very sad.

Neil

lollygagger@... wrote:
Hi all

 I hate to sound negative but I am fairly depressed  about Radio One's complete betrayal of the music John Peel worked so hard for.  Calling regurgitated types of music already popularised "new" is sickening. I  feel more strongley about this betrayel with what Radio 1 is calling John Peel  day. Adam