Henry Rollins Peel Tribute

dc bingoandsnork@...
Fri Nov 3 19:57:20 CET 2006

I found out a while ago that Rollins has his own radio show now and
while doing a search for copies of it I came across this site

http://www.rollins-archive.com/blog/

If you take a look at it you'll find that one show available to d/l is
devoted to Peel sessions. Rollins is a bit of a Peel fan, he talks
about various Peel sessions on other episodes I've managed to find.

You can find his comments about the show and the session tracks he
plays via the shows official site, here:

http://www.harmonyinmyhead.com/playlist_main.html

It's the 24/10/06 show, in case you can't see it. Well, you might not...

The Rollins archive also has available for download the Peel Festive 15
album.