[peel] Re: A quick question...

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed May 17 10:13:31 CEST 2006

I've not given up, just not had chance to update recently. I'm only able
to update at weekends and I've missed the last two. New job keeping me v.
busy!

I have an old Night Ride (generously supplied by Colin Ellis) to put up
soon, hopefully this weekend. (Which reminds me, I must send Colin some
stuff soon...)

Eddie.