[peel] Re: A quick question...

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Tue May 16 19:35:38 CEST 2006

Yep, it did start to trickle down eventually, I was just being impatient ;-)
looking forward to watching it tomorrow night.
Looking at my vinyl copy, there¹s a couple of things missing, exactly one
track per side in fact, namely:

Toyah ­ Dance (no great loss there...)
The Members ­ Offshore banking Business
The Au Pairs ­ Come again
John Otway ­ Cheryl¹s Going Home

If I get time, I¹ll rip my copy and upload the full monty somewhere ­ I¹m in
the process of starting a blog, so watch this space...
cheers