Lightening the mood...search those archives!!

Jonathan Patterson emailjpatterson@...
Tue May 16 11:53:30 CEST 2006

To lighten the mood a lighten following the discussion of excess merchandise / nazi imagery, I thought I'd ask a question which might get you searching through your tape archives!!

  It isn't going too far back, but I am after two Kershaw sessions featuring singer songwriter Teddy Thompson. The first is one of Teddy on his own, recorded for Kershaws old R1 show (very close to the end of his time there - possibly even the very last show....) and the other is the session Linda Thompson did for Andy Kershaw to promote her solo album of a couple of years ago - it featured a stunning version of Paddy's Lament - which I recorded but which had a couple of drop outs on it.

  The first Teddy session helped to introduce me to this great artist, but I've always regretted not keeping the recording, and I'd love to get hold of these.

  Any chance anyone has these they could help me out with?
  Much gratitude in advance...

  Jon