I'll have ten kit kats and a motoring atlas....

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Wed May 10 22:32:51 CEST 2006

I'd have given the blighters 4 months community service
and a canoeing holiday because they had a very
deprived upbringing and I've got a terrible guilt
complex because my grandaddy used to hang scallywags
for taking rabbits.

Judge Rupert Fudge,
Gerrards Cross