A quick question...

shortattentionspan_radio shortattentionspan_radio@...
Wed May 10 11:12:38 CEST 2006

I cannot believe that Nigel would make a joke out of such a horrible
connection. Since when did HMHB use logic in their songs anyway? Why
Dukla Prague? Why Fred Titmuss? They've always gone for the
hilariously irrelevant and if Joy Division Oven Gloves laughs at
anything in particular it's surely music industry merchandizing.
More likely just his usual combination of the sublime and the
ridiculous though.

http://sasradio.blogspot.com/