Looking for 11/11/87 Housemartins Peel session

Leohilarious leohilarious@...
Tue Mar 21 03:24:09 CET 2006

Been pretty quiet on the Peel front recently, so I thought I'd liven it
up with a little unabashed begging.  I've so far been frustrated in my
efforts to find a listenable copy of the 11/11/87 Housemartins session
(recorded on 3/11/87 according to Mr. Garner).  They played three tracks
and it would turn out to be their last session.  Anyway, I'm just
wondering if perhaps anyone has got a copy of said recording up in the
loft or down in the basement or out in the car boot even?  ; )

I'd be forever thankful for any help.  Thanks all!

Leo