A Peelie Podcast

michael stoecker michstoecker@...
Wed Mar 8 04:54:35 CET 2006

Hi everyone, I would like to politely pimp my new podcast, The Yank Sizzler.
Its Peelie inspired, but not dedicated to (Peelie was too modest for
anything like that). He would always want it about the music and so it is.
You'll hear everything from jazz and blues to the best new breakcore and
indie. You'll also hear great Peel session tracks, most never released
commercially and lots of other recordings that are damn near impossible to
hear anywhere else. All that along with the greatest new music coming out
today.

Its available in iTunes' Podcasts, just search John Peel or Yank Sizzler.
But the website is the best place to grab it,
http://theyanksizzler.libsyn.com/

I hope you enjoy the show.

Thanks everybody.

Michael, The Yank Sizzler Podcast