More Finnish shows

phil philip_h@...
Sun Mar 5 18:16:53 CET 2006

Hi,
With more help from the lads in Finland we have more of Peel's Rock
Radio and Radio Mafia shows to share. Anyone interested in having them
can find a torrent of them here:

 http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3453169.

I'm happy to post a couple of copies out to anyone who isn't at ease
with downloading torrents and hopefully they could then pass on copies
to others if required? Alternatively you can always wait for our
friend to make them available on ebay ;-)

The previous 3 batches of shows are still being seeded on Pirate Bay
if anyone still needs them

                                      Phil