Festive 50 Broadcasts

Anthony crazytonyi@...
Sat Mar 4 07:45:05 CET 2006

I have most of the Festive 50 Broadcasts from 1986-2000.  I'm missing
91, 97, and 99. Also, I only have the All time for 2000, so I guess
I'm missing the regular one for that year.  I'm still new to the Peel
scene, so I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me.

* Is this the right place to look for this kind of stuff?
* Was there a 2000 broadcast of the yearly list, or was the list just
released and only the best of broadcast?
* Does anyone on this site have the broadcasts or have any intrest in
having them?  I'd love to share and I have the above mentioned years
broken up into mp3s.  They are not perfect (aka there are missing bits
between songs) but all the intros and what not are there.
* Does anyone (I know it's a long shot) have recordings of the phantom
50 of 1992.  Meaning does anyone have any of the three at a time
releases over that year?  Or even if you can tell me the dates of the
shows so I can try to find them and cut them out.

Obviously what I'm going for is having all of the Festive 50
broadcasts.  Not so much for the music, which is great and I have most
of it, but just to have the shows themselves.

Anything would help and like I said, if anyone is looking for
broadcasts, I can share what I have.

Thanks