Bonzos

GuyAnthonyBrown guyanthonybrown@...
Mon Jun 12 22:39:11 CEST 2006

"Paul Bryant" pbryant98@... wrote:
>> here's the tracklist for the late 60s Peel sessions
and sundry other BBC stuff cd boots I mentioned
earlier. The Bonzos are on cd 7. I don't know why the
whole thing was titled U-Spaces.

Actually they are 'U-Spaces' because 'Velvet Fogg' who
originally posted these for me, runs an excellent
psych site called 'U-Spaces'

These recordings were preserved by yours truly on my
reel-to-reel tapes made at the time, and I condensed
and restored these 8 volumes myself a couple of years
ago now.

Interesting I have since met another fellow who did exactly
the same thing - made reel to reels in the late 60's
with Peel's links eliminated - he bequeathed me the
tapes. I have been restoring these too, and it looks
like another 8 or 9 volumes of non overlapping 60's
Peel sessions should be forthcoming from my studio
within a few months - includes the Yardbirds 'Dazed
and Confused' missing from the first set and worth the
price of admission alone. All you lads and lasses will
be most welcome to get copies when they are done.

Cheers GUY