[peel] Re: Peel favourites on TV - Bonzos and Viv Stanshall

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Wed Jun 7 14:13:27 CEST 2006

Hi Roger

There is a mighty 7/8 cd boot set of late 60s Peel
sessions roaming around the universe. One disc is
devoted to the Bonzos. I don't know if you know of
this. I might be barking up the wrong tree. If you
need further info I can post up the track lists when I
get home...

pb