New files at the john peel everyday blog.

Michael Gilham parkrow1@...
Tue Jul 11 15:23:02 CEST 2006

It might just be my computer here @ work, but I don't seem to find any link to the
actual file downloads for the new posts, as mentioned below ...
      New files at the john peel everyday blog.  From:                              New
files at the john peel everyday blog.              Posted by:      "Gary"
domesticempire@...                                       the_original_mint
                     Sat Jul 8, 2006 2:49 am        (PST)                    I've just
uploaded another week of Peel and a damn fine batch it is
too.

The John Peel Show 23rd, 24th & 25th July 2002 with sessions from
Misty In Roots, Icarus Line and Belle and Sebastian - woohoo!

I've also added search results for John Peel torrents to the site. The
feed indexes around a dozen of the most popular trackers so you can
see at a glance if there's anything new out there. It'll certainly cut
down on my searching - hope you find it useful too!

Also featured are details of one of these said torrents. Christmas at
Peel Acres 2003 with Ballboy, Laura Cantrell and the Peel Family
Choir.

If you haven't dropped by lately you'll find a new sleek look awaiting
you.