[peel] One World To End

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Sat Jul 1 16:30:00 CEST 2006

>>Do you meant One Music or One World? If Rob and Hugh's shows are being
>>axed then this is a huge scandal - those programs (with the essential
>>Louise producing) are the only ones remotely fit to lace Peel's boots.

have grown to enjoy RdB's show after an initial period of not liking it.
no, he wasn't peel and as soon as i realised this and that he knew he
wasn't i was a lot happier. he also does seem to enjoy the chatroom
feedback (makes the show like more of a community) and, as mentioned
above, louise helps a lot. huw's show is pleasant enough, ras's i never
listen to.

the 'new music' thing always bothered me. it's not important that it's
new, it's important that it's good.

how often does dandelion radio get updated again? 8)

andy