[peel] The Wedding Present, Reading Festival 1994

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Sat Jan 21 21:25:18 CET 2006

Dr Mango wrote:
 > Apparently David Gedge of the Wedding Present gave a lengthy interview
 > to John Peel during the 1994 Reading Festival. I'm led to believe that
 > the interview was broadcast at the time, although none of the band's
 > set was. Does anyone have a copy of this interview, or know where I
 > can  find it?

nope. i do, however, have a tape labelled 'gedge vs peel' which i think
is the first of the first series of Chain Reaction interviews from years
ago on radio 4 - where person a interviews person b, person b interviews
person c etc. gedge, iirc, was first, peel second and ian rush(?) was
third. must give this another listen...

andy