The Brian Jonestown Massacre

dunelm61 dunelm@...
Tue Jan 17 21:43:39 CET 2006

If there's anyone left in this group who hasn't yet seen Dig! – Ondi
Timoner's documentary film about the Dandy Warhols and the Brian
Jonestown Massacre – then I urge you to beg, steal or borrow a copy of
the DVD pronto. Ignore the lazy Spinal Tap comparisons and enjoy this
film on its own merits – it's wonderful.

To the best of my knowledge, the Brian Jonestown Massacre recorded
just one Peel session. The film has made me want to seek out more of
their stuff. Any ideas as to where best to start?