Kevin Coyne

tony_donaghey tonydonaghey@...
Thu Jan 5 16:23:10 CET 2006

John was a great supporter of Kevin from the days of Dandelion Records
and Kevin must have been one of the first to release an LP of Peel
sessions Beautiful Extremes in 1997.
Another Peel favourite and Coyne fan Robert Lloyd told me he recorded
a Peel session on 26th May 1990 on which he sang Kevin's song Good
Boy. Does anyone have a copy? We at the Kevin Coyne Yahoo Group
(members always welcome) would love a copy - Robert can't find his!!!
Please e-mail off group if you can.
Also does anyone know of any other Peel sessions which covered Coyne
songs?
regards
Tony