[peel] Fall intros and outros

Stefan Cooke scooke@...
Fri Feb 24 00:06:57 CET 2006

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, colin bray wrote:

> Hey, thanks Stefan, that's really cool! I'll have a listen later. I suggest
> everyone else follows the link to get a treat.
>
> Colin.

You'll enjoy it Colin, I added a bunch of stuff to your tape
and replaced  a couple of bits with better quality/more
complete recordings from my collection. I'm planning a Peel
Fall intro/Outro mp3 Volume 2 so any Fall fans who have
listened to this mp3 and have additions, please drop me a
line. Better yet, convert them to mp3 and send me a
yousendit.com link.

Stefan