what now?

emailjpatterson emailjpatterson@...
Sun Feb 19 15:15:27 CET 2006

The technology column of the Guardian this week talked about a great
new self publishing (as distinctly different from vanity publishing)
service, so who knows, we could do it ourselves in a private
edition..as long as we didn't try to see it, we shoudl be excused
copyright, mind you we'd need th e content and that probably all in
Sheila's archives only..!

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@...> wrote:

> I've been wondering for some time if there was a way to gather
together his various "columns" from over the years.  That in itself
would make a fabulous book!