what now?

nicepudneyman48 nicepudneyman48@...
Sat Feb 18 02:32:43 CET 2006

Well Its gone a bit quiet on the john peel google alert front,
probably until the next peel day, and I don't know about you, but the
last peel day helped to lay his ghost to rest for me. However, I'm
not finished yet with his legacy , I would love to see his various
colums for Sounds, Observer, radio Times etc compiled and published,
and if I had the collective works i would do it. What I do have is
the following:

About 16 cassettes worth of peel sessions from the mid to late
seventies. So far I've edited this lot:

CD 1 I've called Bits of Peel and its one I put together for Andy
Kershaw. It has some music, but mainly snippets of peel chat between
tracks.
CD2 is called John Peel Reggae and has him introducing various
classic reggae stuff.
CD3 is twenty Peel trailors for the alan freeman programme from
76/77/78. Hilarious stuff with John Walters!

I will only ask for the postage cost which will be no more than a £1.
So If you're interested let me know,
Michael, Southampton.