some bloke on ebay...

rigmahus rigmahus@...
Wed Feb 15 02:08:19 CET 2006

It's a fucking disgrace. Seeing as people like Jon from Peel tapes,
Dubster from JP Tape and file, Kris from Perfumed Garden, JP Every
Day, Mr Edwards, Mr Jenkins, Duff Paddy, Sonic Pollutions, Radio
Rewind - are doing it all for the absolute love of it - and the love
of sharing. And if you are a member of this group Mr Ebayman, and are
reading this - shame on you. Infact - donate your 2 grand to The
British Heart Foundation at once, then we might forgive you.

Rant not over.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "emailjpatterson" <emailjpatterson@...>