Tracklistings

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Wed Feb 8 11:05:35 CET 2006

Erik Peek writes:
> This site is still active with a listing of all of the Peel Sessions...
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/johnpeelday/2005/

but that's only the sessions, not the daily shows which used to be

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/tracklistings/peelarchive.shtml?xxxxx

(oh, and there is still a link to the peel section on that front page. it's
about 100th of the size of the link to CHRIS MOYLES PODCAST but hey. maybe
if peel had had jordan as a guest more often...)

phil's database sounds ideal (apart from the MS access bit!) and probably
eclipses anything i could do. is it available on the web anywhere? (i've
added a few corrections to the entries on the bbc web site and filled in the
occasional gap if you'd like contributions)

cheers
andy