[peel] Re: tracklistings

Susi Maxwell-Stewart susioddball2k@...
Tue Feb 7 23:30:21 CET 2006

what has happened is inevitable i suppose but its a shame just to let you know that radio reverb the community radio station i have been practising on the breakfast show for one and half years has been awarded a fm license by offcom good news eh? now the fun starts in fundraising for a tranmitter ohh what fun!!!!

festive50@... wrote:  Hi Andy and Michael
I think Neil may be referring to moi.
It's an on-going project of mine and it also consists of a searchable
database (namely MS Access)
So far it stands at 17,725 tracks of these I have 10,500 in 1 form or other.
It's been garnered from all of the previous tracklisting sites.

Phil (the archivist).

> You could also involve Phil Edwards:
>
>      phil (dot) edwards (at) festive50 (dot) co (dot) uk.
>
>   He's also a Peel list regular, of course.
>

> Andrew Dean <koogy@...> wrote:
>   webstersrevenge writes:
>
>> I've just noticed that you can no longer view the tracklistings for old
>> Peel shows on the BBC website. (The pages have been removed). Does
>> anyone know an alternative way of getting them?
>
> peel seems to have been airbrushed from the site entirely. his sessions
> pages do turn up in a search but i don't see them linked from anywhere.
>
> a similar fate befell the daily show listings a while ago but the few i
> had
> bookmarked still worked. this is no longer the case and i think they may
> have been deleted (they don't turn up in searches either). luckily i took
> copy of them all (20020605 - 20041014, was planning on making a searchable
> database of them all but...). email me privately and i'll send it on.
>
> andy
>

>             Best regards,
>    Neil
>   www.neiljenkins.org
>   www.dandelionradio.com

> Yahoo! Security Centre.

        Music on hold systems   Music for advertising   Music school     Wedding music   Music   Pop music