[peel] dfm Tatiquat tues show

lollygagger@... lollygagger@...
Wed Dec 27 22:24:31 CET 2006

Hi Sean

I'm sorry I can't place your name. You will have to let me know the name of your website. So I can check out the details you mentioned.

Thanks
Adam

PS and why cant you listen to all the stations in the world? lol

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sean Carolan
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] dfm Tatiquat tues show

  Adam,

  Y'see, the problem here is, I can't listen to all the stations in the world all the time...more's the pity ;o)

  That sounds great - hope there's a link out there somewhere...I finally captured Another Nice Mess yesterday, so I'll be catching up with that while commuting...

  By the way, I posted the bands that made the biggest impact on the station at my site - basically, they just wound up getting played more than anyone else.  Still trying to come up with my top 100 for 2006...

  -Sean

  On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:23:35 -0000, lollygagger wrote