[peel] stuart maconie

Mark sploozed@...
Sun Dec 24 16:29:24 CET 2006

--- cannon alan <ajcauk@...> wrote:

> Thanks for the correct spelling
>
> > ingrained punk senibilities I feel rather unclean
> > being exposed to so much
> > genuine prog rock noodling...
>
> you've reminded me just how broad my tastes are
> i would never think of it as noodling of course
> alanjc

I have to admit I find the prog on the freakzone very
hard to swallow. I would much sooner he filled those
gaps with Northern Soul which I know he was well into
in his younger days, as were most working class kids I
grew up with. In fact Northern Soul Clubbing was the
real underground of the 70s music secene, but that's
another story :)