Looking for tracks...

Paul Phillips coldnebraskablue@...
Sat Dec 23 12:04:06 CET 2006

Hi Folks,

New to this group, so pleased to find a JP group out there in the WWW.

I don't know if anyone can help, I'm trying to find some JP sessions
by a Spanish band called The Unfinished Sympathy. They did two
sessions, details below:

    * Nicorette
    Flies Came To Our Home
    And A Happy New Year
    Learning Imaginary Numbers

    * Prayers For Time
    * Convinced Lamarckist
    * Topographic
    * Teenage Kicks

The cuts marked * are the ones I'm looking for - the story is I was
in the car on the way home from the pub (not driving) listening to
Peel and "Nicorette" came on and just blew me away. Soon as I got home
I rammed on the reel-to-reel and recorded the rest of the show and got
the remaining 3 cuts. Have never been able to get "Nicorette" though.
The second session I just missed altogether. I know it's a long shot,
but I thought I'd ask anyway....

Also, trying to track down a cut (probably a 7") by a band called
Thinner, the song is "Greenland" and its probably on Capella Records.
No other information, I heard it on JP some time in the mid-nineties
('94??). If anyone happens to know how I can track down this (or
anything else) by this band I'd be mighty grateful.

Have a great Christmas everybody...

Paul