[peel] Re: Hello? Izzis thing on?

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Fri Dec 22 14:33:46 CET 2006

I could have done without the Halifax hospital radio bloke though. A joke that would barely stretch over 60 seconds, never mind 120 minutes.

  Dr Mango

Sean Carolan <hubcity@...> wrote:
          On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:34:17 +0000, Richard Fewster wrote
> I still love Rob Da Bank's show though. Despite being criminally nudged into late night Sunday by that eeejit Colin Murray his show is still mighty. I highly recommend checking out last Sunday's Xmas special on listen again if anyone hasn't yet done so. He's Radio One's credibility these days.

Seconded.  All I can say is "The Helium Choir". ;o)

I kinda wish he'd been able to stick around three days a week.  He had a tough job being the "guy who had to fill Peel's shift", but I rather liked the way he did it.  (I like Huw, too.)

-Sean