What I'm listening to - aka Re: [peel] Hello? Izzis thing on?

Mark sploozed@...
Wed Dec 20 11:06:28 CET 2006

Well I've listened to ANM for ages now and I think it
is defintely the closest to John in many respects. It
is on at a very inconvenient time though and the
listen again isn't the best quality

Dandelion is very good indeed and has to be commended
for using an mp3 stream that everyone can listen to,
but it is a bit white for me. This isn't a criticism
of the quality. It just means I still have to dig a
lot of stuff out myself.

I think some of the best music being made right now is
Dubstep and Nujazz. Nujazz is a stupid term but there
is no other to describe things like Pantone and their
kind.

Tom's Show is really brilliant. The hit rate for me
wanting to get hold of things is very high, but, it is
very short, even shorter than Yanksizzler and that is
too short.

I also listen a lot to:

http://samurai.fm
http://wfmu.org/
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/wkcr/
http://www.kfjc.org/

There are some individual podcasts I listen to as
well, but I better leave it now, before you wonder how
I find the time to eat :)