[peel] Hello? Izzis thing on?

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Tue Dec 19 22:12:49 CET 2006

A understandable view but in my opinion not fair.  Tom is his own man
and puts together a fine show.  30 (now 45) minutes is not long, but I
like the wide range of music, and his links which combine lots of
information with a wry sense of humour. As he relaxes (or gets more
airtime) he might even reduce the speed of delivery from 100 words a
minutes to something more normal.  But you can't have it all.

John