[peel] Peel Graffiti in Chester

McKINNON Dougal d.mckinnon@...
Fri Aug 25 09:09:27 CEST 2006

> peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rob
Brewer

> More Peel graffiti:

> http://flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=%22john+peel%22+graffiti&m=text
<http://flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=%22john+peel%22+graffiti&m=text>

Perhaps it's my failing eyesight, but on first glance I thought the
image in the graffiti with "RIP" at the bottom was Sean Connery rather
than JP.

dougal mckinnon
senior applications developer
information services
Tel: 01782 294832
E-mail: d.mckinnon@...

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.