Half Man Half Biscuit request again...

nwobble nwobble@...
Mon Apr 10 17:14:22 CEST 2006

This has become a bit of a thorny issue.

The website took most of the sessions down as some f£@%er put them on
a cd and tried selling it on ebay. Guess it maybe a bit naive to
think that people wouldn't do that, but I suppose some people were
even more gulleable to bid for it!

They do have some tracks up for down load still though.

You'd be hard pressed to find many sessions tracks that don't
originate from this source.