[peel] Re: still after 1983 + 84 festive 50s

Pat Dibben pat183us@...
Thu Apr 6 10:04:10 CEST 2006

Hi Eddie,

  Do you have any of the other recent rapidshare links?
  I couldn't download at home due to the BT/Proxy Server hassle saying you'd exceeded your download limit...
  Now I found a way to do it at work instead and the rapidshare links have gone!
  Didn't want to hassle Dubster as I guess he took them down for a reason.

  Cheers mate,

  Pat.

eddie.duffy@... wrote:
  They're still out there, it's just that the links aren't currently posted
anywhere. I was the uploader, so will be able to get hold of the links
when I get home.

Eddie.