Help needed

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Fri Sep 23 23:57:32 CEST 2005

Dear All,

We have been charged with a quest.  A Holy quest.  A quest that will make us an example in these dark times.  (Erm, ... I've lapsed into Monty Python And The Holy Grail, haven't I?!)

Anyway, please read the request below.  If you can help, please send your answers to alice.lloyd@....

Alice Lloyd <alice.lloyd@...> wrote:

Hello guys

Here's a little research exercise for you and your Peel friends!

Do you know the date of the show where John played the Napalm Death track "You Suffer" 6 times in a row he liked it so much?  I'm thinking it must be the first time he'd heard them, and I think it was in 1987.

Do you have any way of finding this out????

I would be very grateful!  It's a bit like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Let me know what you think!

alice

Best regards,
Neil